Ichiran Ramen Hakata (1 Box of 5)
This product is currently sold out.
The thin noodles unique to Hakata, developed by Ichiran, are as good as any noodles in Japan.
Ingredients: noodles (flour, vegetable protein, salt), soup (flavor oil, pork extract, soy sauce, protein hydrolyzate, sugar, pork paste, salt, fermented seasoning, seasoning paste, spices), Yakumi (Chili, Pepper) / Seasoning (amino acids, etc.), Alcohol, Thickener (Processed Starch), Kansai, Oxidized Starch, Caramel Pigment, Antioxidant (Vitamin E) )
Nutrition Facts (per serving (129g))
Energy (kcal): 475
Protein (g): 16.1
Fat (g): 19
Carbohydrate (g): 60
Sodium (mg): 2993
7 major allergens (wheat, buckwheat, egg, milk, peanut, shrimp, crab): None
Country of origin: Japan
How to Enjoy:
1. Put 450ml of water in a pan and bring to a boil.
2. Put one bag of noodles and boil.
3. When the noodles are boiled, add the soup.
4. Bring to a boil while stirring well, then turn off the fire.
5. Transfer to a container and add "red secret powder". Add toppings such as char siu, green onions, jellyfish, and glue to your taste for a more delicious taste.
Avoid direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity, and store at room temperature.