Kumamoto Black Pearl Watermelon
This product is currently sold out.
A delicious Japan Kumamoto Watermelon has to be cultivated in a place of large temperature difference between day and night.
Under the condition of the warm climate and adequate sunlight to undertake photosynthesis, it obtains enough nutrients to grow sweeter and juicier.
With thin skin, pale pink flesh and plentiful watermelon juice, you won’t mind having them every day!
Health Benefits Include:
- Replenish Hydration
- Contains Nutrients and Beneficial Plant Compounds.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- May Improve Heart Health.
- May Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
- May Help Prevent Macular Degeneration.
- May Help Relieve Muscle Soreness.