Turkey Donut Peach Punnet
This product is currently sold out.
The flat peach (Prunus persica var. platycarpa), also known as the doughnut peach or Saturn peach, is a variety of peach with pale yellow fruit that is oblate in shape.
What's great about them?
- They taste better than other peaches. They're sweeter, with almond overtones.
- They are lower in acid than other peaches.
- The pit doesn't cling to the flesh, so it's easy to pop out with your thumb.
- The fruit's thin, red skin has little or no fuzz, so it doesn't have to be peeled.
- Their small size lends itself to being eaten out of hand.